4 CHANNEL 5V RELAY WITH OPTOCOUPLER
This board is containing 4 channel relay with optocoupler. This board is used in home applications and industrial purpose and many others. Input signals are given by microcontroller.
• This Board can be used to Control Solenoids, Motors, Lamps etc,
• Input Logic -5v level from MUC.
• Indication LEDs for relay output status.
• 5V 4-Channel relay board controlled directly by micro-controller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic) need 50-60mA driver current
• Input IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4 signal line active low, 4-channel relay output module, relay output contact is maximum 250A 10A
• Input Pin connected to Burg stick.High-current, AC250V 10A, DC30V 10A.
• 1x 5V 4 channel relay module