ATMEGA128 Development Board is a powerful development platform based on ATMEGA128 microcontroller which is one of the most feature rich AVR microcontroller from Atmel, featuring 128K Flash, 4K RAM, 53 I/O lines arranged in seven 8 bit ports, 8 ADCs, 2 UARTs, 4 timers, 8 interrupts and much more. This board is ideal for developing embedded applications involving high speed wireless communication, real time data monitoring and control, interactive control panels etc.
ATMEGA128 Development Board has all microcontroller pins in proper PORT wise configuration. Board has lots of peripherals such as LCD, 2 LEDs and RS232 serial interface etc. It is made from double sided PTH PCB board to provide extra strength to the connector joints for increased reliability.
The board is highly suitable for customization. The on-chip peripherals and the external hardware on the development board are interconnected using pin headers and jumpers. The I/O pins on the microcontroller can be accessed from Burg pin connectors.
• Microcontroller: ATMEGA128 with 16 MHz crystal.
• Power: 12V, AC or DC, Heat sink on 7805 for better current rating.
• Reverse polarity protected.
• 2x16 Characters Alphanumeric LCD.
• RS232 serial interface.
• 2 LEDs.
• Double side high quality PTH PCB for added strength.
• Burg connectors for all ports.
• Programming FRC Socket - Our AVR Prog and AVR dude will support.
• Debugging FRC socket - AVR JATG ICE
To program Atmega128 by using AVR PROG programmer follow the given link
To program Atmega128 by using AVR DUDE programmer follow the given link
Package contents :
• ATMEGA128 dev board.
• 16x2 LCD Display.
EXAMPLE CODES AND SCHEMATICS - DOWNLOAD FROM THE BELOW LINKS
This Example Code is created using Flowcode , It tests all I/Os in sequence showing in lcd display - LED- LCD - UART- .....