With this board you can develop and prototype with any of Microchip's 40 pin AVR microcontrollers. The board has User button and status LED. The bridge rectifier allows this board to be powered with both AC and DC power supply adapters.
• DIL40 microcontroller socket.
• Quartz crystal 16 MHz
• An RS232 Serial Port.
• 1 testing LED.
• Reset button.
• Power plug-in jack(power supply AC/DC 12V).
• ISP Socket for Flashing thru AVR Dude and AVR Prog.
• Extension slot on every uC pin.
• GND bus.
• VCC bus.
• Four mounting holes 3,3 mm (0,13").