ATMEGA128 Development Board is a powerful development platform based on ATMEGA128 microcontroller which is one of the most feature rich AVR microcontroller from Atmel, featuring 128K Flash, 4K RAM, 53 I/O lines arranged in seven 8 bit ports, 8 ADCs, 2 UARTs, 4 timers, 8 interrupts and much more. This board is ideal for developing embedded applications involving high speed wireless communication, real time data monitoring and control, interactive control panels etc.
Board Features :
• JTAG connector for in-circuit programming and debugging with AVRJTAG.
• ICSP 5x2 (10) pin STKxxx compatible connector for in-circuit programming with AVR-DUDE / AVR ISP.
• 4 Status LED.
• 3 Interrupt Switchers.
• Power supply circuit +5V, 78L05 with plug-in power jack and diode bridge.
• 32 768 Hz oscillator crystal.
• 16 MHz crystal oscillator.
• Power plug-in jack(power supply AC/DC 12V).
• RESET supervisor.
• Extension headers for unused in the schematic ports available for external connection.
• PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), green solder mask, white silkscreen component print.
• Four mounting holes 3.3 mm (0.13").