With this board you can develop and prototype with any of Microchip's 28 pin PIC microcontrollers. The RS232 driver on board allows easy connection with PC or other embedded hardware. The board have User button and status LED. The bridge rectifire allow this board to be powered with both AC and DC power supply adapters.
• RS232 Tx, Rx interface with MAX232 IC on socket
• DIL28 microcontroller socket
• Quartz crystal 20Mhz
• 1 testing LED
• Reset button
• Power plug-in jack(power supply AC/DC 12V).
• Extension slot on every uC pin
• ICSP programming Connector.
• GND bus
• Vcc bus.
• Four mounting holes 3,3 mm (0,13")