With this board you can develop and prototype with any of Microchip's 40 pin PIC microcontrollers. The RS232 driver on board allows easy connection with PC or other embedded hardware. The board has User button and status LED. The bridge rectifier allows this board to be powered with both AC and DC power supply adapters.
• RS232 Tx, Rx interface with MAX232 IC on socket.
• DIL40 microcontroller socket.
• Quartz crystal 20 MHz.
• Reset button.
• Power plug-in jack(power supply AC/DC 12V).
• Extension slot on every uC pin.
• 1 output led.
• ICSP programming Connector.
• GND bus.
• VCC bus.
• Four mounting holes 3,3 mm (0,13").