PIC-IO board was designed as simple platform which to allow control of appliances and Industrial Automation with PIC, the idea was to build something like tiny PLC controller which is possible to program in C or assembler instead of the weird PLC relay language , If you need use Ladder Logic You can use This Software LD Micro Or FLOW CODE .
Features Of PLC 16F7877A :
• Input Power supply is 230v AC or 12v DC at 3 pin terminal block.
• PIC 16F877A Based Logic Control Board.
• 8 optocoupler isolated inputs with screw terminals.
• Input status LEDs.
• 8 relay outputs with 7A/240VAC contacts with screw terminals.
• Output status LEDs.
• LCD Display Interfaced.
• 6 Key Inputs.
• 4 Analog Input Channel.
• RS232 Tx, Rx interface with MAX232 IC and RS-485 Interface.
• Onboard Transformer.
• With Elcom Line Filter.