Renesas Starter Kit for R8C/27
Target Devices - R8C/27 Group
Device Part No.populated on the board: R5F21276SNFP (R8C/27 Group)
The R8C/27 is based on the R8C CPU Core. Maximum operating frequency is 20 MHz. A Flash Memory Version is available. Internal Flash Memory is programmable on a single power source.
• 8-bit Multifunction Timer with 8-bit prescaler (Timer RA and RB): 2 channels
• Input Capture/Output Compare Timer (Timer RC): 16-bit x 1 channel
• Real-Time Clock Timer with compare match function (Timer RE): 1 channel
• UART/Clock Synchronous Serial Interface: 2 channels
• I2C-bus Interface (IIC)/Chip-select Clock Synchronous Serial Interface: 1 channel
• LIN Module: 1 channel (Timer RA, UART0)
• 10-bit A/D Converter: 12 channels
• Watchdog Timer
• Clock Generation Circuits: XIN Clock Generation Circuit, On-chip OscillatorXCIN Clock Generation Circuit
• Oscillation Stop Detection Function
• Voltage Detection Circuit
• Power-On Reset Circuit
• I/O Ports: 25 (incl. LED drive ports)
• External Interrupt Pins: 7
The Renesas Starter Kit for R8C/27 is intended as a user-friendly introductory and evaluation tool for the R8C/27 microcontroller. The board also provides a useful platform for evaluating the Renesas suite of development tools for coding and Flashing , using High-performance Embedded Workshop as well as programming the device using Flash Development Toolkit.
The Renesas Starter Kit for R8C/27 may be connected to the host PC using a simple RS232 serial connection (not normally fitted) or via the included USB interface CP2102 USB to uart converter Chip Included on the Board .
The purpose of the board is to enable the user to evaluate the capabilities of the device and its peripherals by giving the user a simple platform on which code can be run only minutes from opening box. It can also prove an invaluable tool in development by providing a useful test platform for code already debugged using one of our more powerful emulation tools.
NSK Starter Kit Features
• USB Powered
• RS232 Tx, Rx interface with MAX232 IC on socket
• Quartz crystall 20.000Mhz
• Reset button
• Power plug-in jack
• Extension slot on every uC pin
• GND bus
• Vcc bus.
• Four mounting holes 3,3 mm (0,13")
• R5F21276SNFP SMD Chip
• On board Regulated Power Supply 5v,12v supplys
• Easy to test with Burg Connecters wires
• A Serial Port for ISP Programming Through Flash Development Tool Kit
• An 2 RS232 Serial Port
• LCD Display
• DC Power Supply Connector(12v Ac or Dc)
• 24Cxx I2C EEPROM
• RTC DS1307
• 2 LED array
• 4 Intruupt Switchesr
• Example Programs for LED,LCD,RS232 , ADC
• Renesas Development Board ( WITH CHIPS RS232,RTC1307,24c02 , LCD 16X2 ).
• RS232 serial cable
• Software CD( Renesas IDE , Flash Tool kit , Datasheets ).