RS232 to RS485 converter :
In order to carry through remote digital communication between computers with various standard series interfaces converter facilities or intelligent instruments, it needs inter exchange of standard series interface converter of compatible RS-232C and RS-485 standard is able to convert RS-232 signal to balance difference RS-485 signal and extend the communication distance to 1.2km. No external power but adopts a particular RS-232 charge pump to drive the system, and gains electricity without initializing the RS-232 series interface. The transmission rate of 300-115.2kbps. Is capable of applying between host computers, host computer and is extensions or external equipment and forms point-to-point or point-to-multipoint remote and multi-communication network, It implements multi-machine response communication and commonly used in systems of industrial automation control all-one-card. Door safe, car parking, ATM, bus charge, eatery sell out, staff attendance management, and toll highway etc.
Specification & Features :
• Compatibility: EIA/TIA RS232C standard and RS485 standard
• Interface RS232 side: DB9 female connector.
• Interface RS485 side: DB9 male connector with optional (included) terminal board.
• Transmission rate: 300 - 115200bps
• Transmission distance: RS485 max. 1200m, RS232 side max. 5m
• Working mode: asynchronous, half-duplex, differential transmission.
• Operating Voltage - 5volts DC