The STM32F103xx medium-density performance line family incorporates the high-performance ARM®Cortex®-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a 72 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory up to 128 Kbytes and SRAM up to 20 Kbytes), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses. All devices offer two 12-bit ADCs, three general purpose 16-bit timers plus one PWM timer, as well as standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to two I2Cs and SPIs, three USARTs, an USB and a CAN.
The devices operate from a 2.0 to 3.6 V power supply. They are available in both the –40 to +85 °C temperature range and the –40 to +105 °C extended temperature range. A comprehensive set of power-saving mode allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F103xx medium-density performance line family includes devices in six different package types: from 36 pins to 100 pins. Depending on the device chosen, different sets of peripherals are included, the description below gives an overview of the complete range of peripherals proposed in this family.
These features make the STM32F103xx medium-density performance line microcontroller family suitable for a wide range of applications such as motor drives, application control, medical and handheld equipment, PC and gaming peripherals, GPS platforms, industrial applications, PLCs, inverters, printers, scanners, alarm systems, video intercoms, and HVACs.
- Configure the STM32 chip, LQFP48 package, 72M frequency, 64K-FLASH, 20K-RAM
- With power indicator, onboard programmable LED lights
- The board has 8M crystal, ST recommended brand RTC Crystal
- Standard 20P-JTAG / SWD interface that uses a variety of common emulator
- The board has 20C04- data parameter memory for easy application development, data access parameters
- All GPIO independent leads, pin can be up and down welding, soldering default down
• 1 x STM32F103C8T6 ARM STM32 Minimum System Development Board