Serial JPEG Camera
The 0.3M Pixel Serial JPEG Camera has a compact size, low power consumption, and stable operation. 5.0V DC Supply. UART: Up to 115200bps for transferring JPEG images. The camera uses the advanced Omni Vision OV7725 VGA color sensor JPEG CODEC for different resolutions. The camera also features down sampling, clamping and windowing circuits for VGA, QVGA, and no need for external DRAM. The use of the Omni Vision CMOS VGA color sensor makes this a low powered consumption unit.
• Embedded systems for imaging acquisition and control
• Security and Control systems
• Remote or Public Monitoring
• Retrieved/object detection and recognition
• Robot/Industrial control, vehicle and medical systems