The Arduino 2.4” TFT Touch Shield is designed for all the Arduino compatible boards. It works in 3.3V voltage level. It can be directly plugged on the Arduino and other compatible boards. It will offer display, touch and storage functions for the Arduino board.
• 2.4″ diagonal LCD TFT display
• Bright, 4 white-LED backlight,
• on by default but you can connect the transistor to a digital pin for backlight control
• Colorful, 18-bit 262,000 different shades
• 4-wire resistive touchscreen
• 240×320 resolution
• spfd5408 controller with built in video RAM buffer
• 8 bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines
• Uses digital pins 5-13 and analog 0-3.
• That means you can use digital pins 2, 3 andanalog 4 and 5. Pin 12 is available if not using the micro SD
• 5V compatible, use with 3.3V or 5V logic
• Onboard 3.3V @ 300mA LDO regulator
• Size: 71*52*7mm
• Weight: about 31g
FOR MORE INFORMATION :