• MINIARM7 KIT is Very Easy to Use for Learners and Project Purpose.
• Main Board Incudes Power supply , two RS232 Ports, JTAG Connecter , CAN.
• Daughter Board Includes Crystal 12MHZ.
• ARM Chip and Burgconnecters connected to Ports with names.
• 3 Interupt Switches.
• 4 LED array.
• MINIARM -LPC 2129 Incudes CAN Chips.
• GND bus.
• Vcc 12v/5vbus.
• Power plug-in jack(power supply AC/DC 12V).
LPC2129 Chip Features :
• 16/32-bit ARM7TDMI-S microcontroller.
• 16 kB on-chip RAM,256 kB Flash Program Memory supports upto 60 MHz frequency.
• In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP) via on-chip boot-loader software.
• On-chip Embedded-ICE-RT, Embedded Trace Macrocell debugger.
• Two interconnected CAN interfaces with advanced acceptance filters.
• Four channel 10-bit A/D converter with conversion time as low as 2.44 ms.
• Multiple serial interfaces including two UARTs (16C550).
• Fast I2C (400 kbits/s) and two SPIs.
• Phase-Locked Loop with settling time of 100 ms.
• Vectored Interrupt Controller with configurable priorities and vector addresses.
• Two 32-bit timers (with four capture and four compare channels), PWM unit (six outputs).
• Real Time lock and Watchdog.
• Up to forty-six 5V tolerant general purpose I/O pins.
• Up to nine edge or level sensitive external interrupt pins available.
• On-chip crystal oscillator with an operating range of 1 MHz to 30 MHz.
• Two low power modes: Idle and Power-down.
• Processor wake-up from Power-down mode via external interrupt.
• Individual enable/disable of peripheral functions for power optimization.
• CPU operating voltage range of 1.65V to 1.95V(1.8 V ±0.15 V).
• I/O power supply range of 3.0 V to 3.6 V (3.3 V ± 10 %) with 5 V tolerant I/O pads.
Package Content :
• MINI ARM 7 Development Board.
• Rs232 Port Cable for ISP Programming.
• Software CD( Phuilips Downloader,Data sheets,Example Porograms,Manual, Keil3 Evalution MAX 16 kb.
|Philips Falsh Utility||2.7MB||Download|