This Board designed for CORTEX M3 Based LPC1768 from NXP. The Board is a basic I/O Pin out Board with options of onboard power . Remaining IO pins are taken out on 2.54 mm burg connector. The board has standard Serial Port So Program can be flashed Directly from Rs232 poirt from PC , Power can powered from USB also
• Controller: Cortex M0 Based LPC1768
• Clock Used: 12MHz for Controller
• On Board RS232 port for UART 0 / UART 1.
• Power: On Board, 5V and 3.3V.
• On Board reset and ISP switches , CAN Transrecivers For Both CAN port
• Test LED via IO Pins.
• On Board USB Device.
• Can be USB or external Powered.
• LPC1768 Evalution Board.
• CD , USB Cable.