STM32 F4 discovery kit is a high performance board with the capability of processing DSP and FPU instruction, the following board leverage the capabilities of the entry level board in STM32F4 line microcontroller, well suited for the beginners and experienced developers.STM32 F411E-DISCO comes with ST-MEMS powered e-compass, gyroscope, one digital microphone and one inbuilt audio DAC with class D speaker driver, an OTG- microUSB-AB connector.
The STM32F4 discovery board explores STM32F411VET6 value line ARM Cortex M4 coupled with 512-Kbyte Flash memory, 128-Kbyte RAM in an LQFP100 package.
The STM32F411- DISCO board boards integrate an ST-Link debugger/programmer with a separate selection-mode switch which enables the board to be used as a standalone ST-LINK/V2.The board has three functionality USB support: Virtual COM port, mass storage, debug port. A separate USB-OTG is also provided for further debugging of the board.
• STM32F411VET6 microcontroller featuring 512 KB of Flash memory, 128 KB of RAM in an LQFP100 package
• On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
• Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
• External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
• L3GD20: ST MEMS motion sensor 3-axis digital output gyroscope
• LSM303DLHC: ST MEMS system-in-package featuring a 3D digital linear acceleration sensor and a 3D digital magnetic sensor
• MP45DT02: ST MEMS audio sensor, omnidirectional digital microphone
• CS43L22, audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver
• LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
• LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
• Four user LEDs: LD3 (orange), LD4 (green), LD5 (red) and LD6 (blue)
• Two USB OTG LEDs: LD7 (green) VBus and LD8 (red) over-current
• Two push-buttons (user and reset)
• USB OTG with micro-AB connector
• Extension header for LQFP100 I/Os for a quick connection to the prototyping board and an easy probing
• Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF4 package or STSW-STM32136 for legacy Standard Libraries usage.