The TX is an ASK transmitter module.The TX is designed specifically for remote-control , wireless mouse and car alarm system operating at 315/433.92 MHz. The RX is designed specifically for remote-control and wireless security receiver operating at 315/434Mhz.
• Radio Frequency signals can travel longer distances than Infrared.
• Only line of sight communication is possible through Infrared while radio frequency signals can be transmitted even when there is obstacles.
• Infrared signals will get interfeared by other IR sources but signals on one frequency band in RF will not interfeared by other frequency RF signals.
• Input Power supply - 5 Volts
• Compatible for Both RF & TF 433/ 315 Mhz
• wireless controller Based
• Ready to Interface upto 4 Bit Data