DTMF MT8870DS Decoder
The MT8870 is a complete DTMF receiver integrating both the bandsplit filter and digital decoder functions. The filter section uses switched capacitor techniques for high and low group filters; the decoder uses digital counting techniques to detect and decode all 16 DTMF tone-pairs into a 4-bit code. External component count is minimized by on chip provision of a differential input amplifier, clock oscillator and latched three-state bus interface.
• Onboard Complex Frequency Decoder IC MT8870DS
• On board 5 LED indicators for easy viewing output state
• DC Power Supply Voltage : 5V (4.5V-5.5V)
• Operating Temperature : -40-+85 °C
• IO Drive: Current Maximum 10 mA.
• PCB Size: 26.5 (mm) x 24.5 (mm)
• Receiver system for British Telecom (BT) or CEPT Spec (MT8870D-1)
• Paging systems
• Repeater systems/mobile radio
• Credit card systems
• Remote control
• Personal computers
• Telephone answering machine
Using MT8870ds DTMF Decoder With Arduino