PIC-IO board was designed as simple platform which to allow control of appliances and Industrial Automation with PIC, the idea was to build something like tiny PLC controller which is possible to program in C or assembler instead of the weird PLC relay language , If you need use Ladder Logic You can use This Software LD Micro Or FLOW CODE.
• PIC 16F72 Based Logic Control Board.
• AC Power plug-in jack for 230VAC with Elcom Line Filter ( Transformer and Line Filter is not added with this Product).
• Status LED.
• Quartz crystall oscilator circuit 20Mhz.
• DIL28 microcontroller socket.
• 8 POT Inputs for ADC - General Purpose (For Example Delays Adjust).
• 8 opto coupler isolated inputs with screw terminals.
• Input status LEDs.
• 8 relay outputs with 10A/250VAC contacts with screw terminals.
• Output status LEDs.
• This Logic Board will not Includes Chip , Transformer and Elcom Line Filter If Needed Order Separately.
• If you want This Board for Your Requirement Send your Application with Flowchart Through Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org