RS485 to TTL converter
With this board you can connect your microcontroller serially that’s far away from each other than this module interfaces RS-485 to TTL or vice-versa.It has Auto Direction control, making it easier to use as RS-232/TTL Serial Interface replacement. RS485 is used for Serial Communications over longer distances. The converter is designed for office and industrial applications (non-isolated), and provides superior characteristics/features normally found only on more expensive units.
Specification & Features
• Compatibility: converts rs485 to ttl and vice- versa. (Transceiver Facility )
• Interface RS485 side: 2-pin (A+,B-) terminal connector.
• Interface TTL side:4-pin burg stick (5v,GND,tx,rx) .
• Transmission rate: 300 - 115200bps
• Transmission distance: RS485 max. 1200m,
• Working mode: asynchronous, half-duplex, differential transmission.
• Operating Voltage - 5volts DC