3 Way Soil Meter
• Measure Soil Moisture from Dry to Moist to Wet on a Scale of 0 to 10
• Measures the Amount of Light the Plant is Getting from 0 to 2000
• Measures the Soils pH Level from 8 to 3.5
• No Batteries Required and Can be Used Indoor and Outdoor
• Simply insert the meter into the soil, switch to the setting you want to measure and read the scale.
• To avoid damaging the electrode, please clean the electrode after each use, do not use in soil with stones and insert forcibly
• Moist readings range: 0 DRY- 10 WET
• Light readings range: 0 DARK-2000 LIGHT
• PH readings range: 8 ALKALINE- 3.5 ACIDIC
pH stands for potential Hydrogen, and it tells us whether a solution or substance is basic (pH above 7.0), acidic (pH below 7.0) or neutral (pH of 7.0).
Acidic solutions contain a greater concentration of Hydrogen ions (H+)
Basic solutions contain a higher concentration of Hydroxyl ions (OH-).
• Ideal for gardens, lawns & greenhouses
• Helps to prevent overwatering
• This item is a perfect tool to test the soil conditions ( Moisture/Light/PH) of fruits, flowers, vegetables, shrubs, etc. with high accuracy and easy operation. You can take good care of your plants.
• Save water, energy and keep your plants, lawn, flower in top condition.
• Measures moisture at root level.