Triple Axis Accelerometer and Gyro Breakout - MPU - 6050
The MPU-6050 is a serious little piece of motion processing tech! By combining a MEMS 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer on the same silicon die together with an onboard Digital Motion Processor™ (DMP™) capable of processing complex 9-axis Motion Fusion algorithms, the MPU-6050 does away with the cross-axis alignment problems that can creep up on discrete parts.
• On-board MPU - 6050 integrated 6 axis motion processing chip.
• On-board LDO chip, support 5 V / 3.3 V voltages input.
• Commonly used pin for the standard 2.54 mm.
• Module support IIC standard communication protocol, with 16 bit AD converter, 16 bits of data output
• Users can control program of the accelerator full grid sensor in the range of 2 g 4 g 8 g and 16 g.
• Angular velocity full case sensing range for 250 500 1000 and 2000 / SEC (DPS
• PCB size: 22.1 (mm) x13.6 (mm).