Sound detection sensor & audio detection sensor
Sound Detector is a small and very easy to use audio sensing board with different outputs. The Sound Detector not only provides an audio output, but also a binary indication of the presence of sound, and an analog representation of its amplitude. The outputs are simultaneous and independent, so you can use as many or as few as you want at once.
The onboard potentiometer can be used to set the sound threshold. To set the potentiometer, use a screw driver and turn the potentiometer knob.
• Input Voltage: 5V DC
• Comes with an easy to use digital output and analog output.
• Main chip: LM393
• Working voltage: 3.3V-5V
• digital signal output.
• analog signal output.
• Effective signal output for low level
• Default output is low and is high only when sound is detected
Working procedure :
• Connect VCC and GND.
• Digital output (D-0): The sensor provides a digital ouput when the measured sound increases beyond a set threhold. This threshold level can be adjusted using an onboard potentiometer. The sensor outputs a logic one(+5V) at the digital output when it detects sound and a logic zero(0V), when there is no sound detected. An onboard LED is used to indicate the output status.
• Analog output (A-0): The Sound Detector provides an audio output and an analog representation of its amplitude.
• This digital output can be directely connected to an Arduino, Raspberry Pi, AVR, PIC, 8051 or any other microcontroller to read the sensor output.
• The Sound sensor is able to detect different sizes of sound. This sensor can be used to for a variety of uses from industrial to simple hobby or playing around.
• Can be used for sonic lamp, with photosensitive sensors act as sound and light alarm, also can be used in the occasion of voice control and sound detection.