ACS 712 Current Sensor
ACS712 current sensor operates from 5V and outputs analog voltage proportional to current measured on the sensing terminals. You can simple use a microcontroller ADC to read the values.Sensing terminal can even measure current for loads operating at high voltages like 230V AC mains while output sensed voltage is isolated from measuring part.
• The current sensor chips: ACS712ELC-5A
• The module can measure the positive and negative 30 amps, corresponding to the analog output 66mV / A
• Pin 5V power supply, on-board power indicator
• Using gold plated circuit boards
• No test current through the output voltage is VCC / 2
• Size: 31 x 13mm