GSM/GPRS Modem Features
• Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
• Send and receive SMS messages
• Scan and receive FM radio broadcasts
• Lead out buzzer and vibrational motor control port
• AT command interface with "auto baud" detection
The SIM800L Quad-band Network Mini GPRS GSM Breakout Module is based on SIM800L module, supports quad-band GSM/GPRS network, available for GPRS and SMS message data remote transmission. The board features compact size and low current consumption. With power saving technique, the current consumption is as low as 1mA in sleep mode. It communicates with microcontroller via UART port, supports command including 3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands.
|Terminal Window Software||278.4KB||Download|