PIC KIT 2
What is PICKIT 2?
The pic kit 2 is a low-cost in-circuit debugger (ICD) and in-circuit serial programmer (ICSP). Pic kit 2 is intended to be used as an evaluation, debugging and programming aid in a laboratory environment. The Pic kit 2 offers these features: Real-time and single-step code execution Breakpoints, Register and Variable Watch/Modify.
• In-circuit debugging.
• Target VDD monitor.
• Diagnostic LEDs.
• MPLAB IDE user interface.
• USB interface to a host PC / USB Powered.
• 40 Pin Target Board With FRC Cable.
• ICSP FRC connecter Easy to interface to all our NSK boards.
How Pic kit 2 Helps You …….
The Pic kit 2 allows you to
• Debug your source code in your own application.
• Debug your hardware in real-time.
• Program a supported device using Microchip’s ICSP protocol through FRC cable supplied with this kit.
Package Content :
• Pickit2 Programmer.
• Programming Adapter Board.
• USB Port Cable.
• Software CD (Data sheets, Example Programs, Manual , MPLAB IDE).