Here we are having two Main Part
• Sensor part
• Universal Single Relay Board
Here we used LDR Sensor Board. LDR is a light-controlled variable resistor. The resistance of a LDR decreases with increasing incident light intensity; in other words, it exhibits photoconductivity. A LDR can be applied in light-sensitive detector circuits, and light- and dark-activated switching circuits.
Universal Single Relay Board
The Single Relay Board can be used to turn lights, fans and other devices on/off while keeping them isolated from your microcontroller. The Single Relay Board allows you to control high-power devices (up to 10 A) via the on-board relay.
• Control high-power devices up to 7 A with a simple high/low signal.
• Light Sensitivity Adjustable using POT.
• Provides isolation between the microcontroller and device being controlled.
• Screw terminals for relay connections.
• LED indicator used for visual checking.
• Used in 12 VDC applications.
• We can use any sensor to this Universal relay Board.(PIR, LDR, Obstacle sensor).
LDR Based Relay Board used to turn on/off circuits, lights, fans, etc when there is change in incident light intensity in LDR Sensor part.