PICPLC 4I4O is a PLC system with 4 opto-inputs and 4 relays (for currents up to 7A). With it, you can develop PIC-based industrial, home or office automation devices the easy way — the idea was to build something like tiny PLC controller which is possible to program in C or assembler instead of the weird PLC relay language , If you need use Ladder Logic Software LD Micro Or FLOW CODE.
• ICSP connector for programming with and debugging with PICkit2
• +12VDC power supply with screw terminals On board regulated power supply.
• 4 optocoupler isolated inputs with screw terminals.
• input status LEDs.
• 4 relay outputs with 10A/250VAC contacts with screw terminals.
• output status LEDs.
• Dimensions 80x90 mm
• Use Ladder Logic software for creating softwares , Pickit2 programmer to download hex file