PICPLC 8I8O v2 is a PLC system with 8 opto-inputs and 8 relays (for currents up to 7A). With it, you can develop PIC-based industrial, home or office automation devices the easy way
|Applications||PICPLC 8I8O is a PLC system with 8 opto-inputs and 8 relays (for currents up to 7A). With it, you can develop PIC-based industrial, home or office automation devices the easy way|
|MCU||Comes with PIC16F887|
|On-board modules||8 relays (for currents of up to 7 amps), 4 Analog Inputs, LCD display, RS-232 MAX232 IC, RS485, PC817 optocouplers, 3 Key Inputs|
|Power Supply||On Board Regulated Power supply LM2596 based - Input Voltage 12V|
|Integration||Mounting - DIN Rail Mountable - ICSP programming connecter for Pickit3 and Pickit2|
Features Of PIC PLC 8I8O V2:
• Input Power supply 12v DC
• 8 optocoupler isolated inputs with screw terminals.
• Communication - RS485- RS232
• 8 relay outputs with 7A/240VAC contacts with screw terminals.
• Output status LEDs.
• LCD Display Interfaced.
• 3 Key Inputs. - 4 Analog Input Channel.
• RS232 Tx, Rx interface with MAX232 IC and RS-485 Interface.
• Onboard LM2596 based Regulated Power supply - DIN Rail Mount